Festive Sunday carvery
Join us for a traditional Sunday carvery at 12.30 – 3.30. With a huge selection of food there is sure to be something for everyone and Santa will be leaving a special gift for all the children.
Sample Carvery Menu
- Cream of leek and potato soup (V)
From the Chef’s table
- Smoked mackerel with horseradish mayonnaise
- Ardennes pâté
- Goat’s cheese salad, mixed leaf salad, potato salad, tomato and onion salad (V)
- Rustic bread board (V) | Marinated olives (V) | Dips, dressings, chutneys and pickles (V)
From the carvery
- Turkey crown, sage and onion stuffing, chipolata wrapped in bacon
- Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce
- Honey glazed gammon
- Baked hake, wilted spinach and truffle oil cream sauce
- Roast parsnip and cheddar tart (V)
Rosemary roast potatoes, creamy mash, sprouts, cauliflower cheese, gravy and all the condiments.
From the kitchen
- Traditional Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (V)
- Chocolate fudge cake (V)
- Fresh fruit salad (V) (Ve) (GF)
- New York baked cheesecake (V)
Gluten-free gravy. Vegan option available on request. (V) no meat or fish, (Ve) vegan, (GF) gluten-free.