WE’RE READY FOR THE NEW NORMAL
All of our hotels have remained open throughout the lockdown period for our National Heroes, the NHS and Key Workers. Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
- Social Distancing – advised distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
- Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
- Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
- Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
- All our team members have completed robust Covid-19 training prior to entering any of our hotels
- All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
Looking forward, we will be undertaking intensive preparations & ongoing cleaning procedures to ensure all our Hotels are in the best possible condition, please find further information below.
We all, as a team look forward to welcoming all our guests safely back from the 4th July onwards. Whether it is to enjoy a relaxing break away, to meet family and friends over drinks or a meal, or to bring people back to celebrate special occasions again. Our doors are open and we look forward to seeing you soon.
CLEANING & OPERATIONAL POLICY
How are we keeping the hotel safe for our team and guests through cleaning and our operational policy.
CLEANING – BEDROOMS
How are we keeping our bedrooms safe for our guests through additional cleaning.
SAFE DISTANCING – FOOD & BEVERAGE AREAS
How are we keeping our food and beverage public areas safe for our team and guests.
CLEANING & SAFE DISTANCING – PUBLIC AREAS & MEETING ROOMS
How are we keeping our public areas safe for our team and guests through cleaning and social distancing.