A getaway in Maidstone can be adventurous, leisurely, romantic, fun-filled or cultural. This beautiful town situated in Kent has so much to offer people of all ages and interests. Holiday Inn Maidstone – Sevenoaks is ideally situated with easy access to major motorways and all popular attractions in the area.
Fun attractions in Maidstone
- Enjoy an adventurous day out with the whole family go-karting.
- Go quad biking!
- Try out water sports, whether it’s with your family or friends.
- Head to Leeds Castle for an exciting falconry display or a walk around the unique maze. With 500 acres of beautiful gardens and grassland to explore, it will be a day to remember.
- Hop on a bike or simply go on foot exploring the breath-taking North Downs and famous Mote Park.
- Have an unusual day exploring Teapot Island, which started life as a simple tea cafe. Now the owners are in the Guinness World record book for the largest teapot collection. Make sure you try out their delicious homemade scones and clotted cream. You can even paint your own pottery in the onsite workshop.
After all this excitement out in Maidstone, head back to the Holiday Inn to put your feet up in one of our comfy rooms and suites. Enjoy fine dining in the restaurant where all the food is sustainably resourced. If you still have energy left, guests can enjoy top-notch gym facilities and use of the pool and Jacuzzi. You can even round your weekend off with a luxurious massage or facial in the spa – go on you deserve it!